Thursday 11 April 2013

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Episode 1

New anime alert! Looks good!

After watching this, i feel like i have just discovered the anime version of Married with Children. I also admit that i love sarcastic characters.

So far the main character seems to be a bitter highschool student, who has never quite recovered from his adolescent mistakes. I get this vibe from him that sorta says "This is reality. Get over it."

Not that i hate it of course. I actually find it quite entertaining. I love these kinds of characters. Already getting the "Omg i love this" feeling and look forward to the next episode. :)

Oh, and i think i mentioned it before in one of my previous posts but, i did say i liked characters who are "underdeveloped" because they would get stronger later. I think it makes it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment