Thursday 11 April 2013

Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1

Holy crap. And i thought the manga was scary.

Just watched the first episode of  shingeki no kyojin, and it made me scared. Like really really scared.

I can tell that this would most likely be in the list top animes of this season. The first episode was already so intersting, i want to watch somemore!

The animation is fantastic, in fact i would say that its pretty unique. The background is very detailed, and give that sort of cosy comfortable feeling. Until the giants attack that is.

The characters expressions are also clearly drawn, and really makes your emotions run wild during the sad scenes. My heart nearly stopped when the mother got killed. I was like "Why?? What did she ever do to you?" and got all sad and emotional.

That said, i feel that its a pretty original story line. With the giants and all. I hope that the second episode comes soon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment