Saturday 27 April 2013

The Princess and the Pilot

Once again, my love of anime is sparked. Another beautiful movie is engraved into my mind.

Charles is very nicely drawn. So cool!

I have to admit, my first impression of this movie when i saw the poster was "I think its going to be somewhat boring." BUT after watching it my thoughts are completely blown out of the water.

The fact that i didn't have to skip over any part of the movie is evidence enough for me. ;)

I also have to say that the backgrounds in this movie was MIND BLOWING. I have never seen the night sky animated so meticulously, and the plane fights are so fluid it is like watching magic in action. 

Now onto the review.

Plot: Simple, straightforward but compelling. But i wished there were more action. Almost an hour was just based on how they met each other and how they escaped the enemy.  7/10

Characters: A little vague, and i didn't like how Charles didn't end up with her. I know its their 'reality' and bla. I found their personalities too soft but it added to the charm of the movie. 7/10

Graphics: Awesome. "But-t it...." No no arguing. Its awesome and thats that. 9/10

Music: Soothing and heartwarming. Love it 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment