Sunday 7 April 2013

Tokyo Godfathers

Another awesome movie. I hate myself for not knowing about these fantastic movies. What am i doing?!

Anyway this one made me laugh lots, the epic characters, their twisted views of society and their life stories were a thrill to watch. I recommend this one for comedy lovers.

The lovable characters all have their tragic pasts, and this movie sort of explores how society is like for people with addictions, family problems and of course; work. My favorite part of the movie is how the story manages to twist and turn, surprising me immensely. Never a dull moment.

It is a great one folks, Kudos to the late Satoshi kon.


Alright, now on the the review.

Characters: Fun, lovable and very unlikely protagonists for this film. The homeless can be heroes too! 9/10

Plot: This one's a no brainer. The story was ridiculously funny and heart warming at the same time. 10/10

Graphics: Not bad at all. The backgrounds and character faces were quite well drawn. 8/10

Music: So so. Nothing really spectacular. 6/10

Overall i think its a interesting movie and there are some parts which are somewhat dark. Quite fitting actually.

I actually wish it was longer. The ending was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment