Friday 8 March 2013

My mind is a strange place pt 2


The sequel to my strange mind pt 1 i guess.




This went on for about 2 years and i began to shrug if off. Then it happened again. This time, my current batch of friends from my class split up. We chose different subjects and got separated.

Finally i began to ask myself "What was i doing wrong?". Then started thinking. What were we bound by?Just because you were 'friends' in the past, didn't mean that you would be 'friends' in the future. Now, i'm not saying that you would have no friends at all. I have a few which i have known for years.

It just shows me that no matter what you do, people grow apart. The only thing you can do is move on. Ha....that was sort of depressing. But it feels good to get the load of my shoulders once in awhile. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment