Friday 8 March 2013

My first try

What to do now?

That's what i frequently ask myself when i feel bored. With the upcoming stress of a major exam looming over my shoulders, i try not to watch anime too often because i can get obsessed. But of course i can never keep away completely, so i picked up the iPad and started reading manga after school.

But even that wasn't enough. So i picked up my psp and started playing Persona 3, a long overdue game that i recently bought. It was 2nd hand but hey! :) After playing the male character i think it is an amazing game. Great story-line and characters! The graphics are nothing to scoff at either!

Whoops i'm straying off the subject. Anyways I always wanted to try creating a blog but my motivation wasn't really there. It only kicked off when i was sitting in class, really really bored.

I was thinking about anime (as usual) and was wondering if it was possible for a 15 year girl to ever make it to Japan. Then the idea hit me. "Why don't i create a blog to write about how it will happen??" And thus this blog was born. 

I always wanted to try blogging so i think that this is a win-win situation. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment