Friday 29 March 2013

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

I love Sena! <3

First of all, what the hell happened to the storyline?? Not only did the plot not have any progress throughout the entire 12 episodes, it suddenly ends because Yozora decided to 'go on a journey'.

Really? Really? You expect me to be satisfied with this kind of half assed ending? This sequel does not make any sense. In the last few episodes, Rika suddenly invented iron balls which were controlled by brain waves. Does this have any relation with the school life genre in this Anime?

Since i am a big fan of school life themes, i absolutely hate it when the anime and its character suddenly become so 'magical', meaning that it becomes utterly unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining that i am angry because it turns magical. I am angry because it was ORIGINALLY non-magical and suddenly decided that hey, lets throw in some unrealistic shit when we are supposed to be normal!




I am not trashing this anime, it is overall quite enjoyable but the story is completely messed up! The romance in this sequel is totally weak, and the main character is, in my opinion, confused and just running away.

I sincerely that this should have NEVER been made, because it completely destroys the story from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I am not even going to give this a rating because i haven't said what i wanted to say.

The only question in my mind is "How did the story turn out like this?" and so on. But wait. That's not all i have to say.

Okay, now time for the good points.

Although the story turned out to be totally unexpected and whacky, i have to say that it still had some good things, like the comedy and the animation. The characters were also quite good.

This sequel has generated mixed feelings for me, and i am not saying that you have to except my opinion. Different anime caters to different people, and i can't say that this is the worst anime ever made.

My favorite anime could be someone's most hated anime, vice versa. So i advise fans of this anime not to take my ramblings to heart because we are all different. If you do take it personally, well i can't really say much.

I think it is better not for me to rate this anime because it is clear that i will not be able to give an unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment