Friday 8 March 2013

My mind is a strange place pt 1

Hmm this would be my second post. Not that i'm counting.





Yesterday, after surfing google for no apparent reason i came across a yahoo question which said, "Can our bad childhood affect us?"  And being me, i started to remember those horrible days of when i was still growing up. My childhood wasn't horrible 'financially' but 'socially'.

When i was 10  i had this strange notion that the more friends you had the more popular you would be. And so i set out making friends here and there etc. After entering secondary school, i still hung on to that strange philosophy.

My cute dog. Not related to this post but hey.
Then everything started changing. My 'friends' went to different classes and became part of different groups. The funny thing was, every time we bumped into each other, they wouldn't even give me a glance. And trust me, if you had teenage angst at that point of time it hurt. Really really hurt.

Wow this getting long. Haha, it looks like i'll need to make another post. This is becoming a rant instead of a post.




No comments:

Post a Comment