Sunday 23 June 2013

Ore no imouto konna ni kawaii wake ga nai S2

Alright so my close shave (maybe even too close) with the laws of copyrights made me search like crazy for this picture. I've seen it on quite alot of pages so i'm sure its alright.


Alright peeps, this is the second anime that i have finished on a weekly basis which has made me very happy. I found the second season rather well made, and enjoyed it immensely. I hadn't expected it to be this good.

Kyosuke's relationships between kirino and the other girls really improved within the short span of 12 episodes for the second season. Rather than going all the way with the incest route that they could have easily taken (title speaks for itself) the producers really went all the way with the 'harem'.

The second season was definitely more suspenseful then the first and i loved the story more and more as it progressed. Some parts were really surprising and defied my expections. Great job Aniplex and A-1 pictures! The graphics were great too!

I also found it funny how kyosuke was stuck in increasingly embarrassing situations (being caught by their parents) and my favorite one was when he rode a girlishly decorated bicycle to help kirino make it on time for the merumeru stardust witch event. Wearing a suit.I laughed my ass off.

Some of the episodes were sort-of predictable though but who cares. On a side not i especially love the tension between Kuro neko and Ayase. It was hilarious to see both 'dark' forces clash!

Plot: Love it so. Much better than S1 but that is to be expected.10/10

Characters: Need i say more? 8/10

Graphics: Wonderful. As good or better than the first of Oreimo. 9/10

Recommendation: Though the idea of incest might put you off, i can assure that this anime is top notch. While you're at it, go watch the first season! 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment