Saturday 22 June 2013

Jormungand: Perfect order

Greatest ending that i have seen in years. Finally a anime which actually ends properly.


Alright so this is the second season of Jormungand, and i must admit that it is much better than the first season. My kinda anime! Now it is one of my favourites!

So the second season introduces to us a new array of characters, most of them obviously deadly and complete nutjobs. But of course it makes the show interesting so who gives a flying damn. The first few episodes were especially good, i won't give you any spoilers but i can say that it will definitely make your nose bleed. Hohoho!

Moving on, this season gradually begins to reveal koko's ambitions and i found it jaw-dropping. Simply awesome!! The characters are doing an even better job at making me laugh, cry and grip my bunny in excitement. I don't want to divulge any information so i'll make this quick.


Plot: Outstanding, i love it so much. 10/10

Characters: They are whacko, and their pasts are revealed. Who am i to complain? 8/10

Graphics: Same as the first season. 8/10

Recommendation:  I don't care if you hate violence. Just watch it. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment