Friday 31 May 2013

Anohana: The flower we saw that day


I decided to watch this.....and now consider it the most emotional anime ever. Ever.

I don't even remember how many times i cried during the 11 episodes. All of them were so touching and heartbreaking. My words can't possibly describe this Anime. So i'll just stick to reviewing.

The last episode was especially heartbreaking, and i don't care if you like anime or not. Just go and watch this. I kind of feel sorry for the people who say that anime is stupid because they will never get to experience what i did.

Thats how good this anime really is. And i'm so excited for the movie!!

Plot: Simply outstanding. Top on my list for romance and friendship.10/10

Characters: They are lovable in their own way, and as the show went on, i got to see how much menma really affected them. 9/10

Recommendation level: 5/5

Go freaking watch it! The heck are you waiting for??

No comments:

Post a Comment