Monday 15 July 2013

The Summer Anime 2013 plan!!

Well here we are again. The spring anime season has ended and thus i welcome the summer anime of 2013! Woo hoo! Looks like studying is going to be difficult now.

I decided to choose several new animes to follow this season. The reason i'm not watching all of them? SCHOOL. My next exam is coming up soon and i haven't even cracked open a single textbook yet. Hate being a student. Sigh. Now presenting the anime i will watch on a daily basis. Maybe i'll review them who knows.




Silver spoon!! Yeah baby! I'm so excited....and guilty that i haven't watched the first episode yet. The manga was fantastic and i hope that the anime would be able to capture the slice of life, romance and agriculture elements. Lets hope for the best.


Blood Lad. This one actually piqued my interest by just looking at the picture. Looks comedyish and yet sort of dark. Looking forward to it! Damn i'm so excited!



Love lab! (Yeahhhhh) This one is probably number one on my must watch list, the idea of having a good yuri anime is strangely enticing. It looks promising so i'll be pissed if it nosedives halfway through the show.



I went anime hunting and found out about this one. Quite a long name, Danganronpa The Animation. It gives me a similar feeling from when i watched Another. Hopefully it will be better. High hopes for this one.




Hmm another military anime. Is this becoming a fad? Nevertheless i'm good, i love girls plus military genres. Wait did that come out wrong?? The name is Stella Jo-Gakuin C3-Bu.





Servant X Service. Doesn't this remind you of Working! Hm weird. meh maybe its just me.

                                             SORRY NO PICTURE


Dog & Scissors. I watched the first episodes, it was pretty entertaining. Funny even. The title caught my eye even before the anime came out, so as you can guess, I'm superrrrr excited. 





Free! Iwatobi swim club. This may probably be the most fanservicey anime i have seen in a long, LONG while. Not that i'm complaining though. Its not every day someone decides to make a girl fanservice anime with many possible Yaoi pairings. Whoever made this is a pure fucking genius.

I originally wanted to add somemore to my list, however, the looming shadows of exam prevents me to. Once i pass my 'N' Levels 'm gonna go into Otaku mode 5.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment