Wednesday 13 November 2013

My enormous stupidity (Why you have to think clearly)

Alright so the school season is over and almost everyone is scrambling around to get a part-time job. Maybe to buy that ps3 game you wanted or a new iphone so you can look absolutely snazzy. Regardless, we all want money.

So here's the story, recently i sent my particulars to this job which i saw on gumtree. It was something like pasting stickers for eight dollars per hour. PASTING STICKERS FOR EIGHT FUCKING DOLLARS. I was like 'yeah i'm lovin this' and alerted them that i was interested. Since i was practically stalking the website i got an immediate reply and they asked me to go down for an interview asap. BUT i had a class barbecue later that evening and the meeting place was far.

So guess what i did.

I said no. I said no to the eight dollars i could have earned by pasting fucking stickers. All because my priorities were not straight. I had a golden chance and it completely slipped through my miserable fingers.

Moral of the story, a good chance doesn't come so easily so if it does, just reach out and grab it. There is no such thing as a right time. Take it now or regret it later, like what i am doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment